All countries: 00862862105818
Home > Footer > Travel Notes >Travel Document

Travel Document

Passport: Non-Chinese tourists in China require a passport for all holidays, and this should be valid for at least six months after the date of your scheduled departure of China. If any other  regulations may apply to you, Please check with the nearest embassy of China.

Please note that for certain trips, we will require your passport details prior to check whether we can accept your booking or not. Furthermore, if you renew your passport after you booked the trip with your old passport, it is important for you to inform us of the new details as soon as possible and you may be required to take your old passport with you to maintain the validity of the trip.


China Visa: All visitors to China must possess a Chinese visa prior to departure from their countries.We offers free service of invitation letter for your visa application when it is needed.

Insurance: We strongly encourage you to obtain travel insurance in your own country.And you will get a injury insurance which is offered by us from Ping An of China, and all the refund terms are subject to the terms of Ping An of China.


Tell us what you want and we'll arrange it - your timetable, your speed

Unlimited changes, no charge


We use real local restaurants, not tourist hangouts

Visit local families to experience real Chinese life


Attraction, hotel and service providers constantly reviewed

No risk of forced shopping

24/7 advice number in China