Xishu garden inn is a central located hostel in Chengdu within a walking distance to Tianfu Square and People’s Park. Sophie, Nancy and Claire have built up a new “home away from home” with friendly and considerate staff for our guests. Having been travelers for many years, we know what you want and we know what you need.
Our rooms are newly renovated and fully equipped. We have different types of rooms to suit your needs. We have dorms, twin rooms, double rooms, triple rooms, family rooms etc.
The Inn’s roof garden equipped with a Cafe, fish pond/ fountains, snooker and all the necessary facilities you wish to find in a well designed hostel. And our Roof Garden enjoys a great view of historic Chengdu and People’s Park. Furthermore, The Roof Garden offers broad and delicate food and beverage.
Welcome to stay with us, Please let us be part of your unforgettable Chengdu journey.
Xishu garden inn team :
●MBA of Tongji University
●More than 10 years of experience working in different international companies, like Foxconn, MWH, and Hines.
●Operated one trade company in Philippine from 2010 to 2014, has accumulated a wealth of knowledge and experiences in company development and service.
Hiwestchina is a company based in Chengdu, Sichuan Province, China, formed by a group of experienced and passionate travel lovers. The key members of this group have a decade of experience travelling thoughout China as tour leader, trip advisor or hotel manger. We know our country very well, not just by checking the information online, but by first hand experince. Having experienced the culture of China, we fully understand what travelers want, we can share our local knowledge with you.
We specialize in West of China travel, including Tibet. We offer comfortable vehicle tours, air tours as well as tailor made tours - trekking, hiking, biking, self-driving, overlanding, exploring – providing rich and flexible operations.
Thank you for considering hiwestchina tour and look forward to hearing from you！
Sophie Gesang, born and raised in Tibet.
● Majored English in university.
● 3 years of experience of leading different kinds of travelers exploring Tibet.
● 3 years of experince working Sim's cosy hostel which is named as the best hostel in China by many online hotel booking websites
● 2 years of experience as overland tour leader for travels around the whole China
● 2 years as a trip advisor in the office.
Claire Liao, from －the hometown of panda—Chengdu.
● Majored tourism management in university.
● 3 year as a local guide in Chengdu,guided many school trips and business trips.
● 5 years guiding for one of the biggest overland company from UK, each time leading 25 or so international tourists traveling throughout the whole China.
● Backpacked in many different countries and stayed in many hostels before.
Jessica Zhang from Yi Autonomous Prefecture.
●Majored English in university.
●4 years as a travel advisor helped travelers to tailor made their own holidays all around China.
●3 years as a tour guide for Silk Route/ Great Wall hiking trip/ bird or animal watching trip etc.